Olentangy 3 W-GYY
Best in Show, 2017, Indianapolis
Exhibited by Mary Lou Gripshover
Photo © Tom Stettner
Welcome to IDS! I'm glad you're here and hope you'll find an array of interesting information,|
about not only daffodils, but also the activities of the Indiana Daffodil Society. -- Mary Milberger, President
|Several of the pages on this site may require Adobe Reader, a free application, to view.|
If you do not have it already installed on your computer, you can download it here.
Objectives of the Indiana Daffodil Society
The objectives of the society shall be to increase the general interest in the use of daffodils through:
* Exchange of interest and experience
* Study and testing of varieties and cultures
* Promoting and encouraging wider use and appreciation of daffodils
* Encouraging breeding and improvements of daffodils particularly for the midwest climate
* Study of means to promote the health of daffodils
* Setting standards for showing and judging of daffodils in shows.